Saturday, February 23, 2008

A Blast From The Past: KCMU Rap Attack on TV's Bombshelter Videos



WOW! When my old school hip hop radio partner Nasty Nes sent me the above video, of Nes and myself hosting the TV version of our old KCMU radio show, Rap Attack, the memories really came flashing back. Did I really look (and sound!) that young once? Did Nasty Nes really roll like a Poi Boy back then?

Many thanks to the Nastiest Mofo' in hip hop for sending this (unlike yours truly, Nes is still keepin' it real too. I've long since traded in my kangol and my adidas for a "real job").

At least there is now actual video proof that I was actually "cool" once.

You can check out a ton of other videos and such from the old school of Northwest hip hop (people like Sir Mix A Lot, Kid Sensation, and of course the "originators" themselves -- that would be Nes and myself), by going to Nasty Nes' YouTube page.

Thanx for the memories, homey!

No comments:

Post a Comment